Caslon metal type letter c letter R letter E letter A IMG_5691_2 Caslon metal type letter e

Sunday, July 18, 2010

One Last Thing

I have learned so much in the past 23 things that I have done. I would love to continue my journey in life learning ways that technology makes life more meaningful and rich. I found that I am able to figure things on my own. I just need some direction or sparks to light the way. I enjoyed the podcasts. I think I will continue to find some to listen to, because I can always put it on my phone and listen as I drive or walk around the world. I love to learn new things! I liked the Flickr thing too. I was able to find pictures for so many lessons. I also know how to make great graphics. Now, I know how wikis work too! I learned so much and I will always remember these 23 things!!

1 comment: