Caslon metal type letter c letter R letter E letter A IMG_5691_2 Caslon metal type letter e

Friday, July 16, 2010

Thing #19

Voicethread is a very neat tool. This tool provides ongoing communication. People are able to make a Voicethread and allow others to add or comment to it. We can learn so much and work together better. I teach 4th grade bilingual. I know that my students will learn English better if they are able to hear people speaking it. I will give the students a picture and they can tell me a story from the picture. Depending on the skill that I am focusing on I will let other students provide a comment. This tool can also help with writing. They can read their composition and record it. Then they can have a friend listen and make comments. The uses for Voicethread are endless. I will be able to use it in many ways to help my students and collaborate with my colleagues.

1 comment:

  1. You have some great ideas of how to implement voicethread into your classroom. I have not played with voicethread that much, but your ideas seem completely feasible.

    ReplyDelete