Caslon metal type letter c letter R letter E letter A IMG_5691_2 Caslon metal type letter e

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thing #7a

I read and interesting article, Who are the Joneses, anyway? The entire summer I have been taking summer classes. I always hear about other campuses. I start to think that my campus should be different. I start to compare and wish for a school like their school. This article points out that no two schools can be alike. I can only be at one school. I have to appreciate what I do have at my school. I should only think that, I can make the school what it can be, not what it should be. Somehow all the pieces of the school make it work and I should enjoy that. Comparing schools does not work, because what works for one school will not work for another. Each school has its own dynamic and the staff, teachers and administrators make the school what it is and they are unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment