Caslon metal type letter c letter R letter E letter A IMG_5691_2 Caslon metal type letter e

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thing #23

Ning networking is a good idea. People can come together to share their ideas, points of view and be a part of education. Educators can find people that share their interests and can relate to them. Each posting has the ability to provide information and ideas that will be beneficial to the classroom. In my classroom will give student to build our own type of social networking site through Moodle. I took the Get Your Moodle On class this summer. I had no idea the possibilities. I am able to provide assignments and resources to students online. Then I can monitor their progress and discussions. I am able to make the students accountable for their work and motivate them to find an interest in my classroom. This will build a type of social network in my classroom. This is the future of education and I want to prepare my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment