Caslon metal type letter c letter R letter E letter A IMG_5691_2 Caslon metal type letter e

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Thing #16

LibraryThing is a place to find books. I am able to search the site for books by typing in a tag. Instead of going to Google to find a book I can go here. I will see the book and find other books that are related. I can find other books that I may be interested in reading.
I can catalog my current books and have a library organized by type, author, and so on. I am able to create a library for my students to use and find different ways to motivate and interest them.
I can to find a community of people that share my interests. This is a way to share and research new books and find reviews. People can share ideas of books and activities. I search lateral thinking books for my classroom. I got an extensive list of books, recommendations, reviews and many more tips about these types of books.

No comments:

Post a Comment