Caslon metal type letter c letter R letter E letter A IMG_5691_2 Caslon metal type letter e

Friday, July 2, 2010

Thing #10

CC seams to give us the liberty to get information and be able use it to fit our needs. I had never noticed the CC on websites before. I always knew that everything had a copyright. I will be able to teach students how they can add more value to what they find on the internet as they do research. I can invite them to use information and give it a new use also. I have not used anything from the web in fear that I was infringing on the copyright. I do not share information on the web, but I may start. Everything that I use to teach is property of the school. I cannot think of any negatives to CC. I know that this information will help me use more web information in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment