Caslon metal type letter c letter R letter E letter A IMG_5691_2 Caslon metal type letter e

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thing #22

I had never had an interest in being on any of the social networking sites. I think that maybe educators can gain more acquaintances by being connected to people on Facebook or Myspace. I did create a Facebook account. I hopefully will find time to maintain it. I noticed that you are able to find friends from school, work, or anybody that you may want to keep in contact with without having to call them or see them in person. I like that you are able to find people from all parts of the world. I also like that you put out as much or as little information about yourself as you want. I like that you are able to put pictures and set up you profile. I did not find anything that I did not like. I think I found Face book more appealing and possibly geared toward an older audience, but Myspace also looked interesting. I may be able to communicate with my students for educational purposes. Overall, I hope my interest will grow for Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment