Caslon metal type letter c letter R letter E letter A IMG_5691_2 Caslon metal type letter e

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thing #18

I love to look up videos on YouTube! I have doing this for a while. I had no idea that TeacherTube existed. I wish I had it last year. I know that I would have used it. I will use it next year.
The first video was looking up math songs and I found Rockin the standards which makes songs for several math concepts. I love the rap for place value. Students love to sing! They will love it.
The next video was from Yourteacher.com I thought that this video was direct and to the point and taught place value well.
I looked How to be a Tech Reviewer and I was surprised. I had no idea that there was a technique to reviewing electronics. The advice was to make the video short and to the point.
I live in Rockwall and I like to look up Rockwall History. I got to see pictures of the early settlers and the first buildings.
On TeacherTube I found a cute Multiplication song to help students learn their facts. I like to play music for the students. I think this will help them learn math in a fun way.

1 comment:

  1. The great thing about teachertube is that it is not blocked. Of course, youtube has many more videos, but teachertube is a great place to start.

    ReplyDelete