Caslon metal type letter c letter R letter E letter A IMG_5691_2 Caslon metal type letter e

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Thing #15

Here is my delicious account. Delicious is a great tool to bookmark sites. This site provides a place to keep all my bookmarks. I can keep them on hand from any computer. I started exploring this site by searching puzzles and teaching resources. When I feel like I need more resources I am able to go to the site and search for sites using tags I created. The tags allow me to categorize and sort the site specifically. I am able to share tags and search other peoples’ bookmarks too. I am able to share my resources with my teammates. They can simply go to my account and look through all the sites I like. I also can add and search my sites from any computer at anytime. Students can also access the sites that I recommend for research and projects. This will be easier than listing the sites and giving them the sites. They will be able to click on sites from any place. I can see this tool being used by both students and teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment