Caslon metal type letter c letter R letter E letter A IMG_5691_2 Caslon metal type letter e

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thing #21

I looked at all the Google tools. I made a Picasa album. It was so easy. All I had to do was upload my pictures. Then I edited and made a slideshow. I also made a calendar. I am able to get alerts when an event is coming up. I checked out the Google scholar. I am able to look up the lasted research studies and find the new conclusions in the scholarly world. Google Earth is a neat feature. Students are able to explore the world from their computer. Students can research any geographical feature and search for it on the maps. Every part of the Earth is photographed and students that have never traveled are able to see the world. I also like the Google books tool. Students are able to search for any book and read a bit of it for free. Then they can decide if they want to go look for it at the library, buy it or maybe use what they read for a research project. These tools are great and free for all to use. Many have lots of educational functions.

No comments:

Post a Comment