Caslon metal type letter c letter R letter E letter A IMG_5691_2 Caslon metal type letter e

Friday, July 2, 2010

Thing #9

Foxpage is complete! I did it! I was able to make a sandbox page. I had to work at it for hours. I am not very tech savvy. I amazed at how much I still do not know how to do. I started by logging into the wikispace. I had no idea how to do that. Then I gave my new page a name, Foxpage. I made my table of contents. At first the toc was actually on the page, but I managed to fix it. Then I gave each of the headings name. I had to go to the cheat sheet to get the information about headings. After that I made my favorites list. My question is the never ending- What came first the chicken or the egg. I love the discussion. I added a picture. That took me a while, but I did it. I make a Voki!
I am so proud of myself. I was able to figure everything out by trial and error. It is a wonderful thing to find answers while learning to do something. Now, I feel so confident that I can figure anything out. I still do not know where the Our Sandbox Page, but I will find it.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry - I had trouble with the sandbox "thing" also.

    ReplyDelete