Caslon metal type letter c letter R letter E letter A IMG_5691_2 Caslon metal type letter e

Monday, July 5, 2010

Thing #13


1. Luna in denial, ringing out the old Year of the Dog and in the New Year of the White Tiger 2010, 2. Ella the Snow Dog, 3. Dog niemiecki 6 tygodni- Great Dane - 6 weeks puppy, 4. This is either the most boring game of Chicken known to dog or the most improbable "staring game" ever played.

I love that I am able to make any image that I may ever need. I will be able to use these tools in my classroom to make pictures. I can also motivate students to use their creativity. I use the Mosaic Maker to make a collage of pictures of dogs. I love dogs. It was so much easier than I thought it would be. I found pictures on Flickr. I have listed the links to the pictures. My students will be able to show me their ability to tell a story with the mosaics. They can look for pictures to describe the events in their story and then build a beautiful product to present. I also spelled the word “create”, because it came to my mind. I used Spell with Flickr to make the image. This website is also very easy to use. I can invite students to spell their spelling words using images. Sometimes I hesitate to try websites like these, because they seem too hard. Now, I know that I can use them easily. I am confident that I will be able to implement these tools.

2 comments:

  1. I have so much fun with these; I can just imagine how much the kids will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am encouraged by your comments as to how easy this was. I have been out of town and playing "catch up" for this class. After reading your post I am anxious to try this! I am sure having images readily available to us will be a huge resource for our ESL studens. Thanks!, Pam

    ReplyDelete