Caslon metal type letter c letter R letter E letter A IMG_5691_2 Caslon metal type letter e

Friday, July 2, 2010

Thing #12




This was not a very hard thing to do! I feel confident that I will be able to use a slideshow similar to this for my class room. My slideshow is about happiness. I tried to find pictures that depicted a happy thing. I found a picture of a black dog from Kopfjäger. No name was given to the picture. This dog looked happy. Then I found the picture of a smiley face taken by Lel4nd called “Remember to Smile”. This can brighten anyone’s day if seen bouncing around. I found the picture of the cutest dog ever. The photographer is Jelene and she titled her picture “Smiling Lacey”. The slide show makes me feel happy and I smile looking at it.
These are the pictures I used:
1. Black dog by Kopfjäger No name given
2. Smiley face by Lel4nd Remember to Smile
3. Cute Dog by Jelene Smiling Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment